Thursday, August 15, 2013

Making Memories

A fun day was had by the kids at the local water park.  I had bought a living social deal during the winter and had to use it by September 1st.  My sister and I had tried to go multiple times but due to one thing or another (usually weather) it didn't happen.  We finally got to go and the kids had a really great time.  It is a small park and only had two working slides.  The lines were insane for those slides with numerous camp groups and with teens vying for the other activities, it was hard for our kids to find a space to be.  Despite all of this, they enjoyed the day and my sister and I agreed that next time we are hitting up one of the bigger parks.  In the meantime we will go to the local splash pad which is FREE!

Here are some more photos :)




1 comments:

Connie said...

That place looks like so much fun!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!